CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

My mom says its time for a new post.

Billy has graduated to his own little big boy table......and he loves it! i've been really bummed out lately so I bought myself these Daisies from Sam's and put them in my favorite blue vase that Big Billy bought me.

Big Billy really wants me to make Staff Sergeant this year so he bought me this little bitty computer to study on at work.........i love it
Lastly, when we first bought our house this room was a junk room, then we cleaned it up and turned it into a game room, but Big Billy kept bringing his 360 out because he wanted to play
Halo on the big TV, so now we turned it into our home gym!! Third times a charm





2 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Love the big boy table. And the flowers and your own work out room. WOW!

Liz Prisbrey said...

His table looks just like one we have for Claire, only the top of hers is pink. Where did you get yours?