CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This could be fun.......

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.My choice.For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.2- What I make will be just for you.3- It'll be done this year.4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography, I may sew or stitch or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5- I reserve the right to do whatever I want!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

4 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Can I comment here too? Cause I want the wonderful, homemade item that you are going to make just especially for me. Right??

Hannie said...

Hannah

Leah said...

I'm in!

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

I don't know how I missed this post!