CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lazyiness....do I even remember how to post a blog entry?!?

Billy was so anti-getting dirty at first and then the last day decided is wasnt so bad! Our mileage when all was said and done...
Beware!! of the quiet baby in the backseat.....he may be eating all your chips

yeah....chillin

Daniel put this Dr. Pepper in his arm as if he were drinking it....oh baby D The Bison's were a plentiful

The hot springs were gorgeous

3 comments:

Matt said...

you got some really good pictures. I ended up going 2000 miles and i thought that was alot, wow!!! The bottom picture is a really good one.

Sarah and Val said...

Love the pictures. I wish we were back there. I had so much fun with everyone. Love my baby Billy.

Andy said...

You have some very pretty pictures. We should go camping again soon - maybe after you get stationed closer.