CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Kids!!

So...I was in my computer room and seriously like two seconds later I come out and I cant see the baby...so I am frantically racing around the house and he is nowhere to be found, then I heard a rattle from inside the dog's crate....and yup sure enough there was little Billy having the time of his life, shut into the doggie crate....why do I even pay for day care apparently he would be perfectly happy locked up with Marley all day...(I'm so just kidding)



7 comments:

Julie T. said...

The silliest things amuse kids! He sure looks cute even in the dog crate!

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

That is so cute!!

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Hey wait, I recognize those P-jammers!!

Sarah and Val said...

How much is that 'Doggie in the crate'?
Very cute. Always!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is hilarious! Kids are crazy! I used to find my son Maddox hidden in cupboards. These are the days! :-)

Leah said...

Scott's a big fan of the dog crate also...well anything "doggie" actually! Funny!!

Cassidy said...

This is one of my kids favorite places to play too! :)